Business ID: 3124511-5
+358 40 3110 215
NAME OF THE REGISTER
Customer register of TestLogger Oy.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROSESSING
We only collect and process personal data with the primary purpose of:
- Taking care of and managing customer relations
- Offering, delivering and developing products and services
- Marketing communications (e.g. newsletters, event invitations, bulletins)
PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA AND SOURCES OF THE DATA
Personal data is collected primarily from data submitted by the customers themselves in connection with a purchase from the online shop (TestLogger Store) or the use of services.
Personal data to be collected:
- Name, address, email, phone number
- Information on the purchased products / services
- Communication with the customer service
- Data submitted through the services
- Data submitted in client meetings or in conjunction with quotes and contracts
- Permissions and prohibitions related to the use of personal data (incl. marketing consent)
- Account number (asked only in situations when money needs to be refunded onto the customer’s account)
PROCESSORS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA PROTECTION
Personal data can only be accessed by those members of staff, who are entitled to process the data as part of their work. Access rights have been limited by personal usernames and passwords, and all our employees are bound by a non-disclosure agreement. Our partners that process the personal data of our customers on our behalf are for their part responsible for the processing and appropriate protection of said personal data.
DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Personal data may be disclosed for operational reasons, e.g. when ordering from the online store to the online store operator, payment processor, an authority upon a statutory request or with the consent of the registered person. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
The serves of our company are located within the EU. As a general rule, we do transfer or disclose data outside of EU or the EEA. If data is exceptionally transferred, appropriate legal requirements will be met. Some of the external service or software providers used by our company may store information outside of the EU or the EEA, and those companies are responsible for data protection of their own systems as required by law.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is stored for a period required by the customer relationship. The data will not be stored longer than is necessary to fulfil the processing purpose or is required by the law or a contract. Data may be deleted as per the restrictions mentioned in the ‘Rights’ section.
Our customer has the following rights to their data under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right to access their personal data
- Right to have the data rectified
- Right to object the processing of their personal data
- Right to restrict the processing of their personal data (e.g. ban on marketing)
- Right to withdraw their consent (e.g. withdraw the marketing consent)
- Right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority
- Right to erasure / right to be forgotten
Upon request, we will delete all data from our customer register, unless we have a specific legal basis for retaining the data. We as the controller have an obligation to e.g. keep the accounting material for the period (10 years) stated in the Finnish Accounting Act (Chapter 2, Section 10). Please send access and rectification requests (free format) to the controller via email: email@example.com.
Our website uses so called cookies to improve the user experience and to gather information about the use of the website. The cookies used on our website remain stored as long as they expire or are removed from the browser settings by the user. Please keep in mind that cookies may be necessary for the proper functionality of some services.
Services listed below collect information on visits without personal information.
With this service we monitor e.g. the number of visitor to the website as well as from which website the visitors have come to the site and which pages of our website they visit. The data is not used to identify individual persons.
This service allows us to target Facebook advertising to users that have visited our website and to monitor the results of the advertising.
Our website has links to other services and websites. Please check the data protection of these sites on the service providers own website
Due to the continuing development of services and the changes in legislation, we reserve the right to change our terms of delivery.
For more information on the processing of personal data and your data protection rights, please contact: